Why Use Lotions?
Tanning lotions optimize your tanning session for a dark and healthy tan. Healthy, moisturized skin will accept UV rays more quickly and optimize melanin production. Indoor tanning lotion formulations utilize the finest ingredients to keep skin healthy and hydrated to promote maximum UV stimulation. Melanin is the pigment in your skin that darkens when exposed to UV rays.
Increased UV stimulation = Increased melanin | Increased melanin = DARKER TAN
**NEVER USE OUTDOOR TANNING LOTION OR ANY LOTION THAT IS NOT FORMULATED FOR INDOOR TANNING IN OUR TANNING BEDS!
At EJS Tanning we carry only the best lotions available to help achieve your darkest tan possible and give your skin top of the line skin care!
- Clean, moist skin tans better
- Lotions offer better magnification to maximize results
- Can achieve up to 70% better results tanning with a lotion than without
- Indoor tanning can be dehydrating to the skin; lotions will help replenish any moisturization that has been depleted during the session.
- Tanning without lotion is like brushing your teeth without toothpaste
The Different "Types" of Lotion
- Help the skin "naturally" achieve deep,dark-tanning results
- All indoor tanning lotions act as accelerators
- Enhance tanning results by imparting additional color to the skin via immediate cosmetic bronzers and sunless tanning agents
- Utilizes DHA (dihydroxyacetone), a self-tanning agent, walnut extract, caramel, carrott oil, etc. as the bronzing agents
Tingle, Sizzle or Hot Action
- Increase the micro-circulation and oxygenation of the skin resulting in deeper, darker tanning results
- Has a "warming" and "reddening" effect on the skin
- Recommended for advanced tanners
- Beneficial to areas of the body that do not retain color such as legs
- Bathes your skin in refreshing and cooling essence, enhancing the tanning session